As a rich natural resource wood has certain uniqueness. This uniqueness causes no two pieces of wood to be the same. It is not uncommon to discover contrasts, knots and grain variations in your new piece of furniture. In order to protect your acquisition for many years to come we recommend you do the following.
- Never use glass cleaners, detergents, liquid waxes or aerosols on the furniture
- We recommend cleaning with water and mild soap using a soft cloth followed by a dry cloth
- Remove liquid or spills from furniture immediately
- Never place your furniture where it will be exposed to direct sunlight for long periods of time. Place your furniture away from any heat source and a/c unit
- Never place electrical appliances, pots or plates on surfaces
- Maintain relative humidity at 40%